Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Come and take a walk with me and let's create together just what it is like in the life of a crafter.  We

will see each other's ideas come to life through learning new and revisiting old creative craft ideas.  In

time A Crafter's Life will become a great resource.  I have been in the crafting industry for 30 years

and have been in the business of selling my wears for 5 years.  Let me ask you a question.  Do you

look at things around you and see something totally different? or do you get ideas sometimes when

you are asleep?  So do I.  Do you have a Rustic, Modern or eclectic since about you?  Either way, you

are in the right place.

Here you will also find a place for sharing and a place where you can purchase items for your home,

office or gift ideas.  I am so glad that you have found me through your search of something new and

different on the web.  Remember, Keep Living the Crafting Life and together we can make a

difference.  Check back with me on next week and let your travels begin.   

No comments:

Post a Comment